CK Golf Solutions Ltd.
Add Engagement and Entertainment to your Conference or Business Event!
Jeff provides an entertaining and dynamic 45 to 90 minute speaking session on the topics of ‘Using Social Media for Business’, ‘Using Social Search to find customers’ or ‘Monetizing Internet Marketing and Social Media’. As a keynote speaker, Jeff will leave attendees of the session entertained and with a solid understanding of the topic.
CK Golf Solutions as Your Social Media Trainer
CK Golf Solutions (Jeff & Tara Ciecko) also provide corporate and individual clients with one to one or group social media training. We offer both individual phone training packages and personalized on-site group training with both Jeff & Tara on a 12:2 person basis. Contact us for more information or further details.
With 20 years of golf industry experience Jeff now provides Speaking & Seminars to all industries. Jeff has been a Class A Member of the PGA for 17 years and has held positions as both Head Golf Professional and General Manager. At the end of the day golf business best practices are relevant best practices for all businesses, particularly in the social media and internet marketing world. CK Golf Solutions has embraced the rise in the use of social media and in addition to traditional marketing now works with golf courses and non-profits to establish a social media presence and to teach the operators how to maintain it.
Past Speaking Engagements
- NGCOA Golf Business Canada Conference – Victoria, BC
- Fraser Valley Golf Course Superintendents – Langley, BC
- Panel | Internet Think Tank Meet-Up – Vancouver, BC
- Real Estate Institute of BC – Webinar
- Seattle Golf Show (exhibitors) – Seattle, WA
- eLearningU.com – Webinar
- BC Assessment Annual Conference – Kelowna, BC
- Canadian Society of Club Managers – Vancouver, BC
- Investors Group – Victoria, BC
- Sicamous & Area Chamber of Commerce – Sicamous, BC
- Manitoba PGA Spring Seminar – Winnipeg, MB
- NGCOA Golf Business Canada Conference – Muskoka, Ontario
- PGA of British Columbia Spring Seminar (multiple times & cities)
- Certified Management Accountants Northern Vancouver Island Chapter, Nanaimo, BC
- YYJ (Victoria) Social Media Camp, Victoria, BC
- BC Chapter – National Golf Course Owners Association (multiple times & cities)
- Un Conference Vancouver (co-host), Vancouver, BC
Social Media Overview