Add Engagement and Entertainment to your Conference or Business Event!
Jeff provides an entertaining and dynamic 45 to 90 minute speaking session on the topics of ‘The Sales Funnel & Internet Marketing’, ‘Using Social Media for Business’ or ‘Using Social Search to find customers’. As a keynote speaker, Jeff will leave attendees of the session entertained and with a solid understanding of the topic.
CK Golf Solutions as Your Social Media Trainer
CK Golf Solutions (Jeff & Tara Ciecko) also provide corporate and individual clients with one to one or group social media training. We offer both individual phone training packages and personalized on-site group training with both Jeff & Tara on a 12:2 person basis. Contact us for more information or further details.
With 20 years of golf industry and business experience Jeff provides Speaking & Seminars to all industries. He has been a Class A Member of the PGA for 20 years and prior to the launch of CK Golf Solutions Jeff had previous experience as both a Head Golf Professional and a General Manager / Director of Golf. Jeff is a regular speaker and provides training on internet marketing and sales to improve and grow your bottom line focusing on best practices.
Past Speaking Engagements
- PGA of BC Kootenay Pro Series – Fairmont Hot Springs Resort, BC
- NGCOA Golf Business Canada Conference – Victoria, BC
- Canadian Society of Club Managers (Interior Chapter) – Kelowna, BC
- Fraser Valley Golf Course Superintendents – Langley, BC
- Panel | Internet Think Tank Meet-Up – Vancouver, BC
- Real Estate Institute of BC – Webinar
- Seattle Golf Show (exhibitors) – Seattle, WA
- eLearningU.com – Webinar
- BC Assessment Annual Conference – Kelowna, BC
- Canadian Society of Club Managers – Vancouver, BC
- Investors Group – Victoria, BC
- Sicamous & Area Chamber of Commerce – Sicamous, BC
- Manitoba PGA Spring Seminar – Winnipeg, MB
- NGCOA Golf Business Canada Conference – Muskoka, Ontario
- PGA of British Columbia Spring Seminar (multiple times & cities)
- Certified Management Accountants Northern Vancouver Island Chapter, Nanaimo, BC
- YYJ (Victoria) Social Media Camp, Victoria, BC
- BC Chapter – National Golf Course Owners Association (multiple times & cities)
- Un Conference Vancouver (co-host), Vancouver, BC
Social Media Overview